Planning your DREAM Home Seminar
A few weeks ago, Steve Holloway was one of the key speakers of the “Planning your DREAM Home” seminar in Cleveland.
At that seminar, my colleagues and I were presenting what you need to be aware of when you want to build your dream home so the process can be enjoyable.
Here is some information about the event and some photos:
Discover WHY a custom built home is
– a smooth process
– is cost-effective and stops the budget blowouts
– gives you more control
and more options and ultimately gives you a DREAM home!
- Steve Holloway from Plansur is your local Surveyor and will ensure that your land and its boundaries are correct. He liases with architects and town planners to ensure that your land size and boundaries are exact.
- Adam Mason is a well-respected builder in SEQ and he has written a TELL ALL BOOK on how to find the top 1% of builders in your area. He runs Adam Mason Homes
- Bradley Ashcroft is an award-winning local Architect with a background in building. He creates designs with flair and an understanding of what is needed for your build and your budget. See more about his work on Ashcroft Architects website
- Dawn Powell from Designing Interiors is a local Interior Designer, with her guidance, your dreams and visions will come to life without the overwhelm of selecting colours and finishes.
- Michael Van Dyck from A1 Certifier is a Building Certifier and is one of the few in the industry that is registered is 4 states. He also has a background in Architecture so he has a full understanding of getting your build compliant with local planning.
See you at the next event!